Discourages Potential Bike Thieves
Our gracefully aging design, the U-Lok II (a Class 2 design) has demonstrated for nearly 4 decades that upgraded security for bicycles was elegantly achievable. Down-tube sizes, angles and shapes can vary these days from the established 10-speed pattern. Yet any bike can nestle closely at the U-LOK’s vertical post and grab security from the welded half-moon steel loop. There’s a way to use every lock on every bike with this venerable unit.
The U-Lok II directs the bicycles to face in opposite directions, thus overcoming wide handle-bar spacing. By negating the space-wasting of touching handle-bars, the U-Lok II leads the way in efficient use of allocated areas for bicycle parking. This helpful design principle has been reflected In all Sunshine’s designs.
Time-Honored Design Still Serves Bicycling Community
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Material: Heavy gauge square and round steel tubing with 7/16” U-grips
- Construction: Sliding steel bar, 7/16" diameter, plated lock bar, 12" x 6" heavy gauge steel base. Bump-on strips for protection of down-tube.
- Coating/Finish: Powder epoxy coated
- Size: 23" high, 16" wide. Weighs approximately 17 pounds.
- Mounting: Concrete surface
- Colors: Black is standard
Options /Optional Accessories
- Cables: 2 each 5/16" OD vinyl coated. We recommend not using cables, as they are seldom used (a bicyclist employing a padlock already has a cable). The cables become a nuisance item.
- Anchoring kit to attach to concrete surface.
- View the entire line of Sunshine U-Lok bicycle racks.
- Bicycle racks for Colleges, Universities & Secondary Schools
- Bicycle racks for Corporate Employers
- Bicycle racks for Municipalities/Governments
- Bicycle racks for Shopping Centers, Strip Malls & Fast Food
- Bicycle racks for Multi-Unit Housing (Apartments/Condiminiums)
- Bicycle racks for Contractors, Architects & Planners
- Bicycle racks for Police & Law Enforcement
- Bicycle racks for Home Bicycle Storage